Canadian SciTech College






● 在2005年1月1日以后拿过EI(失业补助金),目前没工作或被辞退的。
● 现在是失业状态或在做一份临时工作。
● 如果您是因为身体的原因因病辞工,申请到EI(失业补助金)。
● 如果您在2005年后曾经申请过产假或父母亲假EI(失业补助金),目前没有固定工作。
● 因为其它原因拿过EI(失业补助金)。
● 正在拿政府最低生活补贴(Social Assistance。
● 正在获取伤残 (ODSP)或者工伤(WSIB)补贴。





● 学费
● 生活费
● 托儿费等
● 交通费
● 残疾支持
● 其他生活和培训费用
● 书费

安省社会补助 (OW)

If you are receiving social assistance (Ontario works), you may be eligible for being paid with training costs through Individual Services and Supports (ISS)

What courses the criteria?

Courses or programs of study must:

● Last 8 months or less
● Cost no more than $10,000
● Not be eligible for OSAP funding

Job-Specific Skills Training

The goal of ISS is to help you get the training you need to become employed in specific industry, such as pharma-medical related industry.

Want to have more information? Call to see what we can help!
ODSP – Income Supports

If you are receiving Ontario Disability Support Program Income Support, the Employment and Training Start Up Benefit can help pay for items you and your family need to start:

● a training program
● a new full-time or part-time job
● your own business
● an approved employment activity, such as a job search.

ODSP – Employment Supports
What is ODSP Employment Supports?

It’s for people with disabilities who are able to work and want help to find a job.
ODSP – Employment Supports can help you even if you have never worked before, have been out of work for some time, or are in school.
Once you start working, you can also get assistance to keep your job or to advance your career.

Who is Eligible for ODSP Employment Supports?

To be eligible for ODSP Employment Supports, you must

● be 16 years of age or older
● be a resident of Ontario
● be able to work in Canada
● have a disability that is expected to last a year or more, and
● have a disability that makes it hard for you to find or keep a job.

Want to have more information? Call to see what we can help!

The Targeted Initiative for Older Workers is jointly funded by the governments of Canada and Ontario, it will help unemployed older workers increase their ability to find and keep a job whiles the local economy changes.

Financial Aid Available to Those Who Quality:

● aged 55 to 64
● unemployed
● legally entitled to work in Canada
● lack skills needed to find a new job, and
● live in a vulnerable community – one with high unemployment, largely dependent on a single employer or industry and has a population of 250,000 or less

Want to get more infomation? See what we can help!

The Ontario Government is assisting youth with employment opportunities through the Youth Employment Fund (YEF).

Financial Supports are also available for eligible youth to cover costs like transportation, clothing or tools required for the job.

You may be eligible if you are:

● Between 15 and 29 years of age
● Unemployed
● Not attending school full-time
● A resident of Ontario.

Want to get more infomation? See what we can help!
教育援助项目 (Educational Assistance Payments)

The RESP is a tax-sheltered education savings account that can help you, your family, or friends save for a child’s education after high school. It is also registered by the Government of Canada.

How to withdraw funds from your RESP?

Once the child (the RESP beneficiary) has graduated from high school and enrolled full-time or part-time in a qualifying post-secondary educational program, you can request, on his or her behalf, to withdraw money from the RESP to help pay for their studies.

When you withdraw government payments or interest earned from an RESP account, that money is called an Educational Assistance Payment. Educational Assistance Payments include the interest earned in the RESP as well as any Canada Education Savings Grants, provincial grants and Canada Learning Bonds received. You can use this money to pay for post-secondary school expenses like tuition, books and transportation.

Want to get more information? See what we can help!

Canadian SciTech College